Boulevard ClickTight Giveaway
Want to WIN a Britax Boulevard ClickTight Convertible Car Seat?
Stay tuned for your chance to WIN our Britax Boulevard CT™ Convertible Car Seat valued at $599.
Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BritaxAU.
OFFICIAL COMPETITION RULES AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this Competition (“Promoter”) is Britax NZ (NZBN 9429039478085) located at 7/101 Diana Drive, Glenfield Auckland, New Zealand 0627.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Participation in the Britax Boulevard ClickTight (“Competition”) constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to New Zealand citizens 18 years or older currently living in New Zealand ONLY. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families), or agencies or companies associated with or connected to the provision of the Competition in any way, are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition period consists of 1 x Britax Boulevard ClickTight. The draw will run on Friday 6th July, 2018– Thursday 12th July, 2018.
- To enter the competition entrants must follow the instructions as stated on the Gleam platform.
- This competition is based on chance.
- Winner will be randomly selected from comments.
- Entries must be received within the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received on the Promoter’s Facebook/Instagram page. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries by that entrant invalid.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The winners will be selected on Friday 13th July 2018. There will be a total of 1 winner.
- The winners will be announced the following day.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If a prize is unavailable, for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to the equal value and / or specification.
- In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, the Promoter reserves the right to allocate the prize to another participant.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Winner. If the Winner fail to respond to Britax’s within 48 hours, the Promoter will reserve the right to select an alternate Winner.
- Prizes will be sent within 14 days following the close of the competition period. Prizes may take up to 28 days to arrive.
- Entry and continued participation in the Competition are dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
- This promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook/Instagram promotion guidelines.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Instagram.
- All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook/Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion.
- Entrants retain all ownership rights in their entry. However, by submitting an entry to the Competition, Entrants hereby grant the Promoter and/or supplier an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of and display the entry for the purposes of conducting and promoting this Competition and advertising and marketing the Promoter and/or the supplier on all media now known or later devised.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence), to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If the Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as the Promoter considers appropriate.
- The winner agrees to participate in any news and media/PR activities surrounding the Competition. The entrants authorise the Promoter to use their names, voice, image and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide without additional compensation. The shortlisted entrants agree to sign such other documentation as the Promoter may require to confirm these rights.
- The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as other laws in Australia, may imply certain conditions, warranties and undertakings, and give you other legal rights. If they apply, these cannot be modified or excluded by any contract. You may consider seeking legal advice as to whether they apply to you.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions generally affects the entrant’s rights under Australian consumer law (as contained in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and equivalent State and Territory fair trading legislation) regarding consumer guarantees to the extent that such consumer guarantees cannot be excluded by law. Other than these consumer guarantees the Promoter makes no warranties about any prizes offered as part of the Competition, including warranties as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of such prizes.
- The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
TOTAL RRP: $599